The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

2g Eclipse Widebody kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RenleyX

Proven Member
Jun 3, 2014
Denver, Colorado
Does anyone know if the kit on this car is for sale or is it 100% custom?

looking to see if the fenders, front bumper, rear quarter panel flares or hood are for sale as a kit...

thanks!!!
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Pretty sure it's all custom. I have only ever seen that stuff on the car you have pictured.

All of it wouldn't be hard to do just very time consuming.

Yea i looked around and found nothing. Looks like he rolled the fenders the gave em a flat edge on front. Looks nice. I want to pick up a extra hood and cut out that piece like the red car.

That looks like a body kit for sure. It all looks like fiberglass, the way there are vents on front and rear and also way the lower rocker panel seems tied together. It does look really nice and I'm not a fan of body kits. I'd like to have that.

Very nice kit though. I think most kits are a little too over the top. That one is subtle....ish. You could most likely run 9.5-10" wide rims.

Aw darn :( I was hoping it was a kit I could find

@4Lurker4 = I kind like that kit, I will PM him and see if they have any more pictures...

How about these fenders? Anyone know where to get these?

Thanks guys!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back