The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

2G DSM Eclipse Carbon Fiber Hoods Hatches / Body Kits

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carbon-hoods

Probationary Member
Jun 21, 2011
Las Vegas, Nevada
This is an exterior parts thread, I'll add the parts that we have for the 2G 95-99 Eclipse / Talon that we currently distribute. If you have any comments or better pictures please post them. Also, please upload posts of other exterior parts (body kits, carbon fiber hoods) from other vendors, we don't want this limited to just parts that we sell but everything that's available for the 2nd gen Eclipse and Eagle Talon.

TC Sportline carbon fiber hoods and fiberglass hoods are top quality and very reasonably priced. The only downside is that they are not always in-stock. Feel free to contact us so that we can check stock before you complete the purchase of TC Sportline carbon fiber hoods on our website.

ABS Dynamics Lips and carbon fiber parts are top quality and very reasonably priced. The only downside is that they are not always in-stock. Feel free to contact us so that we can check stock before you complete the purchase of ABD Dynamics carbon fiber parts on our website.

More body kits and carbon fiber hoods to come.. taking a break..

Do you have any kind of front fenders that are flared / wider to accommodate wider wheels? Or bolt-on fender flares?

or a CF kit that I can swap in? Looking for OEM style talon or eclipse bumpers and Sideskirts + hood in CF.

Sorry we do not have the oem 97 Eclipse or Talon bumper in carbon, just the Drifter style by Carbon Creations.

Do you have any kind of front fenders that are flared / wider to accommodate wider wheels? Or bolt-on fender flares?

I do not know of any wider front fenders for the DSM, it's a good idea. Currently all the mfg's that I can think of just have vented fenders but they are not wider. There are a couple wide body kits out there but they would look odd with just the wide front portion.

I would love to see a 97-99 CF oem front bumper cover made. I bet you could get more than enough people in a GB to cover the costs of development.

The links aren't taking me to the specific item in the hyperlink. How much is the oem hood and hatch combo?

The complete door replacements look nice... Will they 100% accept factory glass, power windows, latches, handles, etc without fab work?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do hood pins come with all orders?

Looking to get
Code:
http://carbonfiberhoods.com/carbon-creations-carbon-fiber-mitsubishi-eclipse-eagle-talon-oem-hood-1pc-1995-1999.html

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back