The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Adjustable tubular Rear upper suspension arm / wishbones, With R/C adjustment. (Closed)!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm still awaiting info from the brackets still, I've rang again and asked and they said they are on the case.

I've been off work for 3 days with my back but I have done stuff, since I've been sitting around not able to do much I setup on the sofa with a warm back support putting the dust cover boots on all the rod ends and inserts and nuts, these are all now done and ready to go in.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

So if anyone would like to sell me there's I'd be more than interested LOL worth a shot, great work man. Wish I was more active on tuners when you were doing this.

So if anyone would like to sell me there's I'd be more than interested LOL worth a shot, great work man. Wish I was more active on tuners when you were doing this.
Just have to be around when I do another batch sometime.

It's always worth while to keep upto date on here as things change and it's progressing more this year, as I am making other items aswell. Thanks for liking my parts, and hope you do manage to get in on another batch sometime.

I know this feeling! That's why when I saw this group buy I knew I couldn't miss out.

Just a little update, the Inner brackets have been re laser cut now. I went and saw them today, they are going to get them folded early next week,

Picked the inner brackets up today, just going to go over them all and clean parts up and I have a date to meet the powder coaters Friday afternoon to hand them all over to him, so I should have these back next week then to final thread clean and put the rod ends in then pack and box them up,

Since I ordered mine without the powder coating, would I be getting them a little sooner?

Since I ordered mine without the powder coating, would I be getting them a little sooner?
I was considering doing this, but I also keep going back to the original plan of sending them out all together

Just dropped them off at the powder coaters! They will give me a call once they are done and ready for collection,

Nearly there guys, thanks for the wait and sorry about the delay because of the brackets! Stuff that's out of my control I am afraid,

You should end up pretty close to your original estimate, don't beat yourself up.
4 years later I'm still waiting to receive my carbonetics group buy sunroof plug.

You should end up pretty close to your original estimate, don't beat yourself up.
4 years later I'm still waiting to receive my carbonetics group buy sunroof plug.
Yeah it's close, it was always an estimate anyway so 1 week or just after is damn close for sure, I like to stick to my time scales if I can but I know it's not always possible,

I won't ever deal with Sergio, I've seen and read so many stories on him/company, it's not funny.

Shipped 1 set off today! Was asked not to get coated so they got shipped off sooner!

Just as a note all tracking numbers will be listed and updated in PayPal for your orders, this way PayPal and you get all emails regarding your packages when they ship etc. So please keep an eye on your emails and here to see if your name has SHIPPED!!! next to it,

Thanks again a d of course once I know more for specific details you guys will too

Another update, I had a call to say the powder coating is done! S Monday after work I shall be going to collect them and getting them assembled and packed then I shall start the process of booking the collections for them!

Nearly there guys yay

It's all good your still ahead of my chassis. see attached . just rear rockers getting pieced back together then need to get into the rest of the stitch welding, redo a trunk floor, and add new brakets for lines and new mods. seal unused holes and add new ones.

Last edited:
It's all good your still ahead of my chassis. see attached . just rear rockers getting pieced back together then need to get into the rest of the stitch welding, redo a trunk floor, and add new brakets for lines and new mods. seal unused holes and add new ones.
Haha I'm quite a few erm years ahead of you by the looks of it! Lol

Oops edited out some duplicates. Lol well I mean those arms have to go on soon enough. Not that far off a stiffened cleaned up rolling chassis now
I'm sure the chassis will be pretty stiff once your done with it. It's looking good and a huge task! You have done well to keep ploughing through it

Can't wait for it to get here so I can send them off to the powder coater with other parts. Thx.

Picked all the powder coated parts up today! I will clean the threads out at work tomorrow on my lunch and start putting them together tomorrow evening and packing them from it's box, then once I have them all ready I shall start putting all the data into FedEx for collection, hopefully something this week or early next week!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back