The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2G Adjustable tubular Rear upper suspension arm / wishbones, With R/C adjustment. (Closed)!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Not just yet, still working on them though

Do you have clearer pictures of the clevis rod completely unthreaded from the control arm? I want to see how much thread there is to play with.
There is 10-12mm of thread to use on neg camber and 5-7mm of POS camber

This shows the threads and how much to use
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Which hole should you start with on inside and why?
Depends on car specific setup, im lowered to about 1.5", ride height is currently 4.75" F / 5.25" R, And i worked out my specific setup and my roll centers so i opted for the middle hole to not only keep my arms at a nicer level but it ment in motion and in cornering it did not offer alot of bump camber which related to more tread on the road overall!

Since everyone is different its hard to say for every car and its specific setup, some might still use the bottom hole some may want to use the upper most hole , every guy that sets up or has it setup is different from the next. The general idea is to bring the arms motion in spec again but then the flip side is to also mess with the motion to suit the driver/car LOL if that makes sense!

Which hole should you start with on inside and why?
Start with the lowest hole and go from there, the lowest hole is the (oem) stock location hole so unless you know already otherwise start there and then adjust to suit you and your car, i oreworked out my setup not only from just driving it and knowing but i did motion mockups on paper of how it will benifit me specifically if i went to the next hole and it counteracted the lowering process and how the lower arms sat after lowering,

I'm in too. Double checking, this would work with my 2GB Spyder with future AWD swap right? How do I make payment?

I'm in too. Double checking, this would work with my 2GB Spyder with future AWD swap right? How do I make payment?
It will work with all 2G suspension setups, its specific for all models released in the 2G platform but does also work with the 3G eclipse and Galant aswell that uses the wishbine system

Couple more weeks left guys, if your lowered and want better suspension setup and to help with optimum handling and adjustments then these are going to aid everyone!!!

Designed for motorsports and used on the roads. These are a great item to have in your suspension system

right folks, this closes next sat the 14TH!!!!! can I ask if you want in please get in touch and the rest of you with deposits please can we sort the remaining balance please guys, im starting to order parts in from monday the 9TH! this monday

thanks everyone

Those look really nice!
Thanks, I'm redoing the whole suspension system to make it modern and to include as much adjustable parts as possible! It's about time we got more modern suspension LOL

I feel ya haha I may be working on a tube rear and front subframe in the near future :)
Already drawing the rear subframe out haha, it's one of my last things to look into though, front will be after that of course,

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back