The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Adjustable tubular Rear upper suspension arm / wishbones, With R/C adjustment. (Closed)!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobby, I was not able to get in on this due to a new car joining the fleet, but I have to say that you really seemed to have done your homework on this offering. We really appreciate your time and dedication on your continued support of our community!

Can't wait to get them! Thanks for the updates. Glad you were able to sell so many!!
No worries, I know as I'm far away it's hard for everyone to trust me but updates are good so you can also see progress and such and it gets you all excited aswell.

Bobby, I was not able to get in on this due to a new car joining the fleet, but I have to say that you really seemed to have done your homework on this offering. We really appreciate your time and dedication on your continued support of our community!
That means alot to me Nate, I just wished I had done this sooner. I'm glad I can bring something new to the group and the platform that will benefit us all and I can continue to develop parts as time goes on with other items I'm working on aswell,

Last edited:
Really starting to wish I joined in on this... LOL
I'm pretty sure another batch will go forward but I don't know when yet as I have many projects on the go that I need to finish or get ready to offer, so you will have your chance at some point.

Same here haha I will have to look more into these and read up on camber so I know if I will invest in the next batch!
You need to read up on more then just camber buddy, it's roll centers aswell and that's a whole different game, it's alot more advanced in setup and apart from bigger ball joints on other cars they are present to what they say,

These are fully adjustable to suit your car and needs so it's far more then what most cars offer for adjustment,

Didn't mean to offend you or insult in anyway. I am not the most knowledgeable in this aspect of the car which is why I said that. When someone offers a great aftermarket part like this, I try to read up on it as much as possible so I know what I am gaining. Thanks for continuing to advance these cars. Again I didn't try to down talk your part at all (buddy).

Didn't mean to offend you or insult in anyway. I am not the most knowledgeable in this aspect of the car which is why I said that. When someone offers a great aftermarket part like this, I try to read up on it as much as possible so I know what I am gaining. Thanks for continuing to advance these cars. Again I didn't try to down talk your part at all (buddy).
Oh no I didn't take it that way, I just ment it has in it's not the only adjustment to read and learn about , sorry maybe it's the way I wrote it. I'm not offended and sorry if you thought I did.

Final parts are made! This weekend I shall start getting things ready and get moving on these get the next few weekends to get them done ASAP for powder coating.

The long bush in this main pic I have redone since my original design was the small bush with a bit of tube and a cap welded onto it, while this was OK and works I wanted it to be more pleasing to the eye so I had this done in 1 piece rather then 3 parts and it's less welding and heat around that area but it is slightly and I mean so little (tad heavier) then before. To me this was 1 area I was always going to address since I made my original set, this way it's much neater.

Also on a note once I have them all made and back I shall be installing a set on mine and while doing it I will do a picture write up n here for everyone to follow Incase some of you are unsure on which order to do things in, it's just an aid for the ideal way really but it's upto you all how you proceed,

Thanks is again guys and will come back soon with more pics when I get into them.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Updates!!!
I got started on these today, hit a small draw back as I somehow lost my paperwork with the tube lengths and bend angles and cut lines on! Don't ask how LOL I have all my paperwork in 1 area for my suspension parts and I misplaced it haha. Oh well, set me back around 4-5 hours as I had to re do it all and check I got it right and now it's perfect once again! Yay.

I got most parts done today, I am going in tomorrow morning and I shall be back in next weekend to weld them all up and hope to have it at the powder coaters soon after that,

As you can see from the pictures all the tubes are bent and sorted by hand then finish cut and scoloped by hand aswell, metalworking at its finest.

Hope you enjoy the pics and update,

updates updates!!!
none yet, im back on them at the weekend, I do have the bolts all bagged up though, just no picture of them all haha. I hope to have them all welded up this weekend and off to the powdercoaters during the week

Updates,

I did a few yesterday and today i have done most of them now, I've got 13 more of 1 side left to do which I shall finish tomorrow, I'm going home as my back is killing me as I hurt it the other day lifting a chassis at work, I'm getting old and so out of shape! Haha

The inner multi hole brackets have been scrapped since the guy bending them messed up the spacing and bending locations so they are going to be redone for middle of the week, they said asap so this could be a few days delay as I cannot take anything to the powder coaters till I have them aswell.

Other then that and my back all is going well

All arms are welded now and I am just waiting for the inner brackets to be done again,

Please bear with me as my back has been giving me issues and I'm slow at the moment LOL, I feel like I am an old man!

I will get it all off to the powder coaters as soon as I can.

Thanks everyone

Do you think everything will ship out by the end of Feb? Not trying to hold your feet to the fire. Just excited to get them.

Do you think everything will ship out by the end of Feb? Not trying to hold your feet to the fire. Just excited to get them.
I sure hope so, I mean all I'm awaiting on now is the inner brackets then it can all go to powder coating, so me being a crimp should not delay it in reality but it's more of a warning as a day here or there may be needed depending how I get on,

But yes the planning still to have it out by the end of Feb, I know your all wanting them and excited as I am too.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back