The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

240sx + 4g63 + t56

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That's awesome, I do respect 240s to a certain level, great chassis, but can't stand the idea of having a SR20 over my 4g63. And now that a LS swap is the new iPhone of engine builds, what a awesome way to do something original:hellyeah::dsm:

Very interested in this build, quick question though, wouldn't a drift car and drag car be setup very different in the driveline department. I have no knowledge of drift cars at all, just seems one is built for traction and the other is not.

Motivational speech:

Dude make it happen! You’ve done so much work to this point. You can do it!

I’ll be on the lookout for updates!

Awesome project! Is that the steering rack you are relocating with the hockey puck mounts? Very interested to hear more about what you'll have to clearance or move for the front subframe and steering to fit everything in OK.

Are you using a 6 or 7 bolt for this? Are there RWD oil pans from a Starion or truck that will work already for you, or is that going to take some fab too?

Good luck with the rest of the build excited to see more as you progress!

Awesome project! Is that the steering rack you are relocating with the hockey puck mounts? Very interested to hear more about what you'll have to clearance or move for the front subframe and steering to fit everything in OK.

Are you using a 6 or 7 bolt for this? Are there RWD oil pans from a Starion or truck that will work already for you, or is that going to take some fab too?

Good luck with the rest of the build excited to see more as you progress!

Looks like a 6 bolt to me.

With the right oil pan you wouldn't have to move anything, and a custom pan wouldn't be too hard to make.

I drink to much LOL

I just need to finish putting together a motor. Ill be sure to post pics n vids when its finished.

Thanks for the motivation!
Hey @6damian6, any updates on the project? Any chance you can create a Vehicle Profile (formerly called DSM Profiles)?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back