The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

20g td06 HP record?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I plan on being on the list as well. Theres not to many people at 600. What hp goal are you shooting for?

Who ya askin?

Much as I can manage on pump and hope to make around 450 on E85.. Link was estimated around 350-360 on 19lbs this summer.

That's what link was estimating for me too. I'm right around 20psi, any more and my iat's go really high and I start to get knock. I think knock from heat is going to be the main limiting factor with the 20g.

That's what link was estimating for me too. I'm right around 20psi, any more and my iat's go really high and I start to get knock. I think knock from heat is going to be the main limiting factor with the 20g.

I run e85, and my tdo5h 20g was running 30+ psi at 120* ambient temps all summer long. Pump gas. ROFL

Wow, just noticed that. I need to get to a dyno. I suspect there are a few of us that could best that number.

I was thinking the same thing when I looked at that list. You should see what yours puts down when we take mine in to get tuned.

It doesn't state TD05 or TD06. Just 20g Comp wheel. Go for it bro!

It doesn't state TD05 or TD06. Just 20g Comp wheel. Go for it bro!

I'll let you guys decide if the turbo still qualifies.. I know I can easily lay down 500whp with it.

TD06H4 Turbine (11 Blade FP spec wheel)
3076r Compressor Wheel

It's technically still a 20g, but flows a heck of a lot more than any 20g. Still fit within the parameters????:confused:

I'll let you guys decide if the turbo still qualifies.. I know I can easily lay down 500whp with it.

3076r Compressor Wheel

It's technically still a 20g, but flows a heck of a lot more than any 20g. Still fit within the parameters????:confused:

Not a 20g. A 20g is any turbo with a mhi 20g compressor wheel. 52.5mm inducer, and 68mm exducer.

I will let you guys know soon what a 20G compressor on an Evo X turbine will do on a 2.3. I plan on upgrading it to a TD06 next year

3076r Compressor Wheel

Not a 20g. But a nasty turbo, nonetheless:thumb:

3076r Compressor Wheel

That's like trying to pass off an FP Green as a 20g:nono:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back