The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

1GA Eclipse bumper fitment on talon

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4G63_PWR

Probationary Member
May 31, 2018
Maple Ridge, BC_Canada
Hey,

I've been looking to find whether a 1GA eclipse front and rear bumper will fit onto a 1GA talon. They look identical to me but I would hate to ship it up here then find out it won't fit. Both turbo AWD models. I'm getting my talon painted and the repair costs on just my bumpers will be over $1000. Its been very difficult to find any good body parts for my old talon. If anybody knows of a good body part sources that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Kevin

They're identical, both front and rear. I currently have a 1991 Talon TSI bumper on my 1990 Eclipse GSX. I did a video on painting it here: (skip to 1:50 if you don't like cheesy unsolved mysteries parodies)

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

They're identical, both front and rear. I currently have a 1991 Talon TSI bumper on my 1990 Eclipse GSX. I did a video on painting it here: (skip to 1:50 if you don't like cheesy unsolved mysteries parodies)

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I have a 1ga eclipse bumper on the front of my Talon in my avatar pic. The rear may, or may not work depending on if your Talon has a big booty bumper or not. What I mean by that is that the Talons have either a big step (like 3-4 inches) or a small step (1-2 inches) rear bumper that they come with. All the Eclipses came with the smaller step I believe.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back