1g tb

Posted by 1996tsitalon, Mar 5, 2012
Newbie Thread Graveyard - Repetitive questions already answered in the FAQ Forum, Tech Articles, other New Member required reading, VFAQ.com, etc. This is a read-only forum. If your thread ends up here, you didn't do the required reading.

Please Support Jackson Auto Machine
  1. 1996tsitalon

1996tsitalon Proven Member

des moines, Iowa
    I looked it up an seen it can be done, but do you have to mod anything to put the 1g tb on a 2g intake mani?

2. 007jimmy

007jimmy Proven Member

Levittown, Pennsylvania
    i think just port match the 2g intake since the 1g is bigger and if i remember correctly the studs holding it to the intake are shorter. if you dont already have hard intercooler piping i think you need to get a 90 rubber coupler because youll no longer be able to use the 2g stock elbow because it sandwitches the TB between the intake

3. JusMX141

JusMX141 Moderator

DSM Profiles:
    Greensburg, Pennsylvania