The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

1G Door Belt Weatherstrips!!!! (Only 2 Sets Available!)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curious why things like these aren't going to places whom have the ability to duplicate them rather than selling outright and completely depleting the availability.

That option was explored about 8 years ago when they were discontinued.

Back then, it was looking like $60/piece (cost) for a $50K minimum run, with no exclusivity after the run.

I don't know too many people/businesses who want to invest $50K into window strips and then having to worry about endless competition afterwards who *didn't* have to pay the entry fee.

Odd. Considering we have sources such as LMC truck and the equivalent for other types of vehicles. Hopefully one day I'll be in the position to do such. No sense in supporting a brand/model only until it is impossible to find parts for. Personal opinion. Continue on.

How much are these going for msrp? I have a basically brand new set that was only used for 1/2 a year.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back