The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Sold 1G DSM Clutch Pedal Assy Bronze Bushings (All 5)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brando_DSM

Probationary Member
Jul 6, 2017
Wesley Chapel, Florida
These bronze bushings replace all 5 of the junk plastic bushings in the entire 1G clutch pedal assembly from left to right. This kit is to be used in junction with a welded clutch arm/lever, allowing you to have the peace of mind and to never have to pull your assembly again (amen). The bronze material also aids in the welding process as it is more resillient to heat and will not catch on fire like the plastic will. The kit includes:

-Left clutch rod bushing
-Left brake arm bushing
-Right brake arm bushing
-Right clutch rod/z-bar bushing
-Clutch master cylinder rod bushing

Price is set at $100 shipped and paypaled anywhere in the lower 48. Price has risen slightly to accommodate my increased production cost, however my price still cannot be beaten for all 5 bushings. Made to order. Lead time for sets are variable as I do this in my free time, usually a couple days from purchase to shipment. If you have any questions please feel free to message me. I have also attached a picture of the portion that needs to be welded for guidance once your assembly is together. Thank you!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I no longer manufacture these bushings. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back