The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

For Sale 1G Built AWD Manual DSM Partout

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

91talon91

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 3, 2012
Gville, Florida
Parting out my 1990 Eagle Talon AWD 5 speed. Got to get back to school. Below is an ad for some of the parts, but I have a built engine JE 8.5:1, Eagle rods, 0.020 built block with just idle time on it (6 bolt). 6 Bolt, Crower 272/272 cams, Manley valve springs, AWD trans with Jack's 2nd gear and double cone synchro, 4 bot rear end with axles and subframe. I have a tone of stuff just ask if you need anything, willing to meet halfway between Gainesville and Jax for some items. Shoot me a call/text (352)-328-7564 or send me a pm.

http://www.dsmtuners.com/threads/turbonetics-50-trim-tial-38-nt-tb-ss-exhaust-studs-etc.497074/

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back