The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

1G 1G AWD rear-toe eliminator questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vegas Smith

20+ Year Contributor
Dec 2, 2002
Houston, Texas
I bought an active toe eliminator kit recently. I was idiot and sold my stock rear-toe inserts to some guy who needed them. I never did the calculations on the stock length because for some reason I thought I didn't need them. Does anyone know the stock length of the inserts? In other words, how long do I need to make my new eliminator inserts to match the stock ones? Thanks.

I just had some made up so measurements are fresh in my mind.
Are you talking about the metal plug? That piece I had just long enough. To reach the digit in the arm. The Heim joint was about 2.5" from bore centre to arm

I bought an active toe eliminator kit recently. I was idiot and sold my stock rear-toe inserts to some guy who needed them. I never did the calculations on the stock length because for some reason I thought I didn't need them. Does anyone know the stock length of the inserts? In other words, how long do I need to make my new eliminator inserts to match the stock ones? Thanks.

By any chance did you happens to know what would be the least amount of lenght this will provide? It's hard to explain but what I am trying to ask can I shorten the length of the trailing arm when this toe eliminators will be installed? If so by how much? I need all the extra tow I can get.

Last edited:
Anybody measure the old bushing to the new heim joint to compare? Min length to max this kit will give you. I am talking about jay toe eliminator one. Any help is greatly apritiated. Pictures are a plus.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back