The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

1990 TSI. One of the cleanest in the country.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You were asking for it with that title haha. By far, not the cleanest I have seen.

Looks like your off to a great start though. Keep up the good work.

Used to be the owner of literally THE CLEANEST 1G ever ^^^

Btw most people's 1g's including mine are nicer and I have twice as many miles, just saying you set yourself up for it.

Used to be the owner of literally THE CLEANEST 1G ever ^^^

Btw most people's 1g's including mine are nicer and I have twice as many miles, just saying you set yourself up for it.

haha, thanks alot man. I STILL miss that car from day to day.

mine was 450 with a bad t-belt/bs-belt job. pretty dang clean as far as interior goes and it never had an aftermarket stuff bolted on/oem stuff taken off, save wheels. even the damn air filter box was still together and not cheese holed.

granted, the paint isnt the best and it hasnt been cleaned it a while, but its pretty damn nice considering price and condition. and it has 165k.

cleanest in the country is big shoes to fill, LOL.
link to my gallery, with some crappy cell phone pics.

Here's a goal you can work to. Let me know when it's cleaner than mine :sneaky:

6864391770_344fa1306e_h.jpg

7136220039_9d0750472c_b.jpg

The car does look very nice though, especially the interior minus the steering wheel. And just because no one has ever messed with it doesn't mean its clean, or really have anything to do with how clean it can be.

My car had been heavily modded previously, and had a lot of "shady/ghetto" things on it, wiring, parts, etc etc. All it takes is a completely break-down of the car, put it back together the way you want it, and it negates the fact that it used to be ghetto.

Either way, I love champagne 1G's and I look forward to seeing progress :rocks:
Your car sir, is savage

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back