The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

1990 Eclipse Gsx

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What you had to do to fit the intercooler with ac? How was the fit with the ac and oil cooler? Have the same kit but holding off in install do to me collecting parts for Brembo conversion. Would love to keep the a/c and all the coolers in factory places so if you have more pic please show how it's fitting thru the radiator support. Thanks. Love the car but the way.

Just wanted to jump in and say nice job. Those wheels were my original vision for my 1g back in the day. And you've got the stance close to the way I wanted it. I just never went that low due to the bump steer and roll center issues at the track. Well, that and didn't want to rub tires on the body with the 255mm's.

Looks good.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back