The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

bolt on .55 hx40 exducer & inducer specs

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bmxr152

15+ Year Contributor
May 27, 2006
Gardnerville, Nevada
Im looking for exducer and inducer specs for a bep .55ar hx40 turbine housing. I replaced my bolt on housing with an hx35 t3 .70 and machined out the housing but forgot what size it was. Now the turbo needs a rebuild and i want to order the turbine wheel before i take it apart. i dont remeber if it was the 64/76 or 67/76

Anyways if anyone has one laying around they could mic for me that would be awsome.

okay thanks that's what I figured. Now I have a 12 blade now if I was to put a 10 blade would I gain a little spool?

Most that you'll get your hands on are 76/64; the 76/67 turbines are quite rare...but keep in mind that's the wheel spec- the housing must be slightly larger for adequate clearance.

A 10-blade turbine is better for flow, not spool.

The 10 blade turbine with the 60mm comp is considered the "super40"
Ask 10 different people what defines a "Super 40" and you'll get 10 different answers. I refer to them by their wheel spec and blade count just to keep things simple.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back