The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

will hx35 fit good with a stock manifold and a t3 adapter?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redline7

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 21, 2006
kissimmee, Florida
I am curious to see if and how a hx35 would fit a 1g with a stock manifold and one of these t3 adapters found on ebay. I am guessing it wouldn't clear the water pipe. wanna see if anyone out there has any experience with this
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I am very familiar with that thread but it doesn't give me an answer to my question.

No, you aren't.

Your question is answered in the posted thread.

Try reading more than the just the first page. Or, better yet, searching in the posted thread.

You could use a Hahn racing spacer I think its like $80 or whoever makes them cheaper. I used that and there adapter for my hrc s16g. Has worked fine for many years and no leaks for me at 20psi. But I don't know with the holset you might battle leaks if everything isn't perfectly flat. They recommend not using gaskets for some reason. I think I only used one from the mani to spacer and then spacer to turbine housing don't use anything but copper spray. Anyway it could work like Justin said 2" spacer.
http://www.turbosystem.com/hahn/parts/install.htm

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back