The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Low Timing value in link

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocCitySlayer

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 20, 2011
Rochester, New_York
What would cause the timing value to log 0.1 at idle? Wideband read perfectly at 14.6-15.1 but the cars idle was rough. I completely forgot to save the log to my laptop or I'd post it. Lrndidle was soild 144, Battery was 13.8, Isc was 35 or so airflowperrev was .25-.26. Im not sure what base timing is because I don't have a timing light just yet.

Last edited:
This makes your question useless knowing you have a 1g CAS. If you didn't set timing with a light, it could be anywhere. Figure that out first, then reevaluate your situation.

Ok I'm going to try to get ahold of a light. Also I changed out my ISC, it works now. The old old ones plunger had so much play I could literally move it all around.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back