The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Need help involving a 1G and 2G ecu

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GsxEcutioner

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 3, 2007
San Bruno, California
Hey guys, I'm looking to do a Mirage to Evo III conversion. Guys on the mirage forum haves use 6 bolts, 1G engine harness and ecu. Right now my issue is that the car I'm looking to buy is a 95 OBDII. In the state of CA , in order to legalize the swap, the motor, ecu and emissions must be from a car same year or newer. A guy on the mirage forum makes a patch harness ONLY for a 1G engine harness. I want to do this the easiest way and to make it seem legal. With the 1G engine harness, what needs to be done to make a 2G EPROM ecu work? Also, would I be able to shut the rear O2 sensor off and MDP sensor in link? Honestly it's been over two years since I've owned a dsm and am basically a newb now. Thanks for the help.
-Shane

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back