The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

link V3 individual injector tuning

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcowx06

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 20, 2009
akron, Ohio
I've been doing some research and haven't found what I'm looking for. I have blue max1650cc Iinjectors and in a lot post have seen people saying they aren't very consistent. I was just wondering if anyone out there has any tips or tricks for adjusting injector dead time individual or any ssuggestions to what i should do?

I sent my 1450's in to be checked and they returned with individual deadtimes and a da voltage adjustment to put into link because each of my injectors latency was way off from one another. They were garbage. Car ran terrible. I retained their voltage based deadtime values but just set the overall deadtime the same for all injectors. It actually runs that way so I just left it. I apologize if this post didn't help you any, I was simply inputting my 1450's are mismatched garbage and that's what I did to get it to somewhat run right.

why not what? I didn't say not to do it, I said how would that effect the tuning on injectors, but I guess If you did put one in each runner it would give you some important info. Thanks. :thumb:

One in each runner would tell you how rich or lean each individual cylinder was running so you can accurately adjust each injector accordingly. The same could be done with 4 egt as leaner would read hotter and rich should read colder.

Technically, it's hottest at stoich, but nobody believes that ;).

EGTs would be a lot cheaper, and much easier to implement, so I'd try that route first. 4-channel O2 controllers are really expensive still :(.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back