The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Fuel cut with the MAf-t

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98_tsi_

Proven Member
Feb 6, 2013
Lebanon, Tennessee
I have a evo 3 16g on about 13-15 psi. When I put my ported Evo3 16g I wanted to figure out the maf-t so I could put my evo 560's in my car. Everything on the maf-t is set up great and then at WOT around 4k-5k rpm it will fuel cut with the AF still around 11.2....

I have been looking around and seen some one say larger injectors with the maf-t can change the air flow signal. Will the 560's help with fuel cut? Fuel pump is on the way and still need a fpr. Fuel system is stock and the maf-t is version 1.3. I tried cutting the fuel cut defender switch off on the translator and it still cuts.

Yeah a maft won't help you at all with fuel cut which happens around 16psi on stock systems.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back