The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Lake Hopatcong Morris County

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vdubzr32

Proven Member
Nov 16, 2012
Lake Hopatcong, New_Jersey
Just moved up to Morris County Lake Hopatcong. Wanted to see if there any Dsm'ers in the area.

Lmk know guys pm or 9732344690 text me

Just moved up to Morris County Lake Hopatcong. Wanted to see if there any Dsm'ers in the area.

Lmk know guys pm or 9732344690 text me

That's cool to see another north jersey DSMer! I live in morris county too. Own an all stock low mile 1996 GSX Eclipse and took it to meets sometimes near the area, I'd be the only DSMer there :( I've started restoring my car to factory showroom new, what are your plans?

Here's some pics of her. DSMtuners | 1996 Mitsubishi GSX Eclipse: Pre-Restoration ...

That's cool to see another north jersey DSMer! I live in morris county too. Own an all stock low mile 1996 GSX Eclipse and took it to meets sometimes near the area, I'd be the only DSMer there :( I've started restoring my car to factory showroom new, what are your plans?

Here's some pics of her. DSMtuners | 1996 Mitsubishi GSX Eclipse: Pre-Restoration ...

Wow. car is sooo.. clean looks great

My plan aren't crazy plus its my daily to work 70 miles one way. I just want to run 11 on a daily with my daughters car seat still in the back.LOL

But I take car of her and try to keep a clean look. Lmk man ill swing by somwtime and really take a look at your car.

im in linden (union county) about a hour away but still close enough to go to a meet if u guys ever plan to do one. have only seen about 2 dsms people have fixed up a little. one near my school and one on the main streets in my town, dsm scene is dead around me.

im in linden (union county) about a hour away but still close enough to go to a meet if u guys ever plan to do one. have only seen about 2 dsms people have fixed up a little. one near my school and one on the main streets in my town, dsm scene is dead around me.

I'm down I just moved up here from Newark. Being a grown up and bought a house.
Also island race way is 30 mins from me. U ever want to meet up lmk contact me 9732344690

Ha me growimg up would be moving to newark cause thats the only place I can afford an apartment. I do plan on going to those I heart my car meets this summer since last year there was a couple meets in linden near my job

Wow. car is sooo.. clean looks great

My plan aren't crazy plus its my daily to work 70 miles one way. I just want to run 11 on a daily with my daughters car seat still in the back.LOL

But I take car of her and try to keep a clean look. Lmk man ill swing by somwtime and really take a look at your car.

Thats a cool goal! I'm obsessed with DSM/Mitsu history so I'm more into restoring these cars. But sometime all us Jersey guys should go to a meet, there used to be huge car meets on rt.46 in parsippany.

We should go to a meet sometime. I've heard of those I heart car meets, my friend who lives in Linden actually runs it. Small world haha

Thats a cool goal! I'm obsessed with DSM/Mitsu history so I'm more into restoring these cars. But sometime all us Jersey guys should go to a meet, there used to be huge car meets on rt.46 in parsippany.

We should go to a meet sometime. I've heard of those I heart car meets, my friend who lives in Linden actually runs it. Small world haha

I'm down to go to meets currently had some hick ups with my talon old man backed into me and cracked my radiator so I'm SOL in this snow. But for sure I drive the distance to meet a few guys.

Hey 95DSM I'm looking for a body shop for repairs know any in the Morris county area.

I'm down to go to meets currently had some hick ups with my talon old man backed into me and cracked my radiator so I'm SOL in this snow. But for sure I drive the distance to meet a few guys.

Hey 95DSM I'm looking for a body shop for repairs know any in the Morris county area.

Hey man I'm not too familiar with many body shop places. But I was planning to get some body work done too and checked out Terrie's Auto Body on Rt.10 in Hanover NJ. They have really good reviews and I've seen them do amazing body work on a Supra so I trust them on a DSM haha The drawback is that if you aren't paying through auto insurance they can be quite expensive.

Also, for us Jersey guys I've been trying forever to get a meet going. Take a look at the page i created on facebook. Hopefully we can get some meets going when the weather gets nice!

DSMnation

Hey man I'm not too familiar with many body shop places. But I was planning to get some body work done too and checked out Terrie's Auto Body on Rt.10 in Hanover NJ. They have really good reviews and I've seen them do amazing body work on a Supra so I trust them on a DSM haha The drawback is that if you aren't paying through auto insurance they can be quite expensive.

Also, for us Jersey guys I've been trying forever to get a meet going. Take a look at the page i created on facebook. Hopefully we can get some meets going when the weather gets nice!

DSMnation

Nice are you the one that. Runs the Instagram page as well. I follow that. I'm definatly down for a meet weather is coming around now now more snow. I'm off Friday Saturday this month. Lmk I'll take a ride to u or where ever

Nice are you the one that. Runs the Instagram page as well. I follow that. I'm definatly down for a meet weather is coming around now now more snow. I'm off Friday Saturday this month. Lmk I'll take a ride to u or where ever

Yeah I run that as well. So awesome you follow the page! Thanks man. Got some recognition from Dsport Magazine today. I'm in college right now but during the spring break, March 14-23, I want to set up a huge Tri-State meet in North Jersey. I'll keep the guys on the forum updated about it. Love to get some new footage too! :thumb:

and let me know if you find a good body shop around.

Yeah I run that as well. So awesome you follow the page! Thanks man. Got some recognition from Dsport Magazine today. I'm in college right now but during the spring break, March 14-23, I want to set up a huge Tri-State meet in North Jersey. I'll keep the guys on the forum updated about it. Love to get some new footage too! :thumb:

I will bro. Keep me posted sounds good

I'm down with meeting around the middle to ending of march. its been way too cold lately i hate walking to my car. thank god i have remote start and the car is fully warmed up by the time i get in.

I'm down with meeting around the middle to ending of march. its been way too cold lately i hate walking to my car. thank god i have remote start and the car is fully warmed up by the time i get in.

Nice more are welcome

This Saturday seems the weather will be nice anyone want to meet up collectively will choose a spot lmk guys

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back