The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

PA's Finest

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saturdee

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 9, 2010
Duncannon, Pennsylvania
Is anybody a part of this group on Facebook? I see thousands of VW's and Subaru's, but haven't seen a DSM on there yet.

From my understanding, I'm on both pa's finest and pa's most finest.... Finest is more about cars now since a lot of the bullshit talkers got booted and moved to pa's most finest.... Personally both groups are a joke.....

But I like to creep a lot so....

:notgood: I was apart of it but then all the dumbasses came out. I left because it wasn't about cars anymore and just people making fun of others.

Yeah, most of the people that were in that group were annoying to all hell. But they moved to another group, so it seems to be more about cars now.

From my understanding, I'm on both pa's finest and pa's most finest.... Finest is more about cars now since a lot of the bullshit talkers got booted and moved to pa's most finest.... Personally both groups are a joke.....

But I like to creep a lot so....

I'm a part of both as well. Can't stand 97% of the stuff posted in Most Finest, the people are complete idiots. But Pa's Finest cleared up a good bit it seems, other than that Dale "I have a rare STI" kid.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back