The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Panam's @ ATCO

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slippi84

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 8, 2005
Cinnaminson, New_Jersey
I don't know how many of you made it out because I didn't really see that many dsm guys but it was a great time. I met Scott Brown (GREAT GUY by the way. Thanks for the insight on things and the drinks for the road :) ) and some other real cool people and saw some crazy fast cars. I didn't stay till the very end but the fastest car when I left was a run from saturday it was a 6.8x by a red rx7.

Damn, you're up early! If you're referring to me in your post, my name's the same as yours (Shawn). We're already working hard on putting everything back together after some damage. We'll be ready for the Showdown as long as parts are available! It was great to meet you after seeing your name everywhere. It was nice to meet Trinna also. It's a good thing we have understanding girlfriends, otherwise we'd be in trouble! By the way, if you need any of that stuff we talked about yesterday, hit me up and we'll talk!

By the way, that guy in the Evo V went to the final round and lost in a close race to the stripe!

Damn, you're up early! If you're referring to me in your post, my name's the same as yours (Shawn). We're already working hard on putting everything back together after some damage. We'll be ready for the Showdown as long as parts are available! It was great to meet you after seeing your name everywhere. It was nice to meet Trinna also. It's a good thing we have understanding girlfriends, otherwise we'd be in trouble! By the way, if you need any of that stuff we talked about yesterday, hit me up and we'll talk!

By the way, that guy in the Evo V went to the final round and lost in a close race to the stripe!

Lol I spell mine Sean. Yeah I guess the evo showed its true colors after all. I agree about the gf's 100%. Sandra is def a trooper your are a lucky man. Looking forward to the bbq. I didnt see the thread about it though.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back