The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Central Jersey "Tech" Day anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blcknspo0ln

DSM Wiseman
Jul 31, 2003
Central, New_Jersey
As per Mike's (No_Skillz) idea, anyone want to have a get together at my house before the tri-state meet? I have pretty much all of the tools anyone would need to do any installs/troubleshooting/etc. We can also just chill and BBQ once we're all done. Any takers ? I can have up to about 8-10 cars in the neighborhood before the neighbors start bitching ROFL

July 24th (FRI) or July 25 (SAT)?

im down to either day is good with me i would like to make some friends from the fourms n stuff

Well Mike makes 3. Maybe ol' Brucey wants to come as well. I'm sure there are plenty of NJ ppl needing some work done.

If I get my car back before then I'll stop by. I know I'll have some issues after the stroker is installed.

Wow, i'm surprised no one else needs work. Oh well, I'll reserve next Friday as the day. If it's just me and tim then whatever, we'll just go take pictures :thumb:

so is this a definate and what day is it even if i dont have ne thing wrong with my car ill take the drive down ### it will give me somthing to do LOL

Yea why not.. I'm not sure how many DSMs will show, but I'll be home none-the-less working on my car. Come by and please PM me for address if you're interested in showing.

Nevermind, I'm canceling the day. My parts aren't arriving from JNZ on time, so I won't have the parts to work with. I'll set up another thread if there's interest again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back