The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Jamesville NY meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

racinmopar

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 27, 2009
addison, New_York
well we were planning this meet originally for july 19th 2009 but seems the park has already had a big event planned so were gonna move it to the following weekend wich is july 26 2009 at noon event cost will be $5 that goes to the park and $5 for food, if you have any questions contact me and if you havent signed up to go let me know if you want to attend and how many dsm's and people. thanks for understanding and your coperation.

Speaking of which I got a brand new passenger headlight for your car if you ever need it i can sell it to for dirt cheap.

nope always been july i still have the original pm i sent you about it so it there was a confusion sorry so it got moved from july 19th to the following sunday same place same time pm if anyone has questions thanks josh

My DSM isn't going to be running, but I still plan to attend.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

There's nothing under the hood, and no interior. Really starting to come together isn't it?

well as the days wind down to the meet im asking some of you to provide a dish to pass and your own drinks pm me if your able to provide a dish to pass.. still hope to see everyone there

well no one has gotten in touch with me about foods so very doubt full that we will have food but then it will only cost $5 wich goes to the park but im sure theres a fast food resturant some where close we can roll on too well hopefully everyone still plans to come i know for a handfull of us we got a good drive on our hands so we hope for a good turn out.

I would have been going but now my car is down and taking a rest in the shop for a few weeks. I'll be making a NY meet next year if the car and me are still around.

lafayette and jamesville are a few miles apart, what park is this taking place at and is it rain contingent?

it will be jamesville park outside layfette but if theres rain or dont look good we wont have it due to guys traveling a long distance so if thats the case and you guys wanna do this well reschedule. but as for now well wait and see ill keep this post updated thanks

Ok, I went. 320 miles round trip. The guy at the gate said he didn't see any Eclipses or Talons, so I just turned around and went home. Fun ride! There was a hail storm on my way back, and I came across a group of :tease: tuner cars who I got to toy with a little.

damn man, aren't you getting sick of showing up at places and having it all cancelled?:banghead: I hope you didn't roll out alone. I have a place in Syracuse that I will offer up as a "plan B" should the re-scheduled date be rained out (if it will get rescheduled... it's a nice dry place to hang out, although your car will still get wet...

Ok, I went. 320 miles round trip. The guy at the gate said he didn't see any Eclipses or Talons, so I just turned around and went home. Fun ride! There was a hail storm on my way back, and I came across a group of :tease: tuner cars who I got to toy with a little.

Well that sucks :(

It could have been worse. The hail wasn't big enough to dent my car, and I made it back in time for my girlfriends mothers birthday party.

I was mainly referring to the 320 mile round trip, I'd be pissed

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back