The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Allentown Area Tues Night Meets

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AWDphantomTSI

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 5, 2004
Allentown, Pennsylvania
Hey everyone a bunch of allentown dsmers are looking to start a weekly meet, tues nights at around 8pm at the south mall on lehigh street. Usually on thurs the vdubs and euros meet and have a decent size gathering, cops dont bother and its well lit. IF anyone needs any directions or more info pm me. Thanks,
Ed

Hey im Kristi, i am one of the founders who is in that club. Unfortunatly, we were told last week by the mall manager we could no longer meet down there because we have no liability insurance and we do not give back to different organizations. if anyone is still intersted in coming to our meets, we have quite a few DSMs down there. We now meet at Applebees at 8 pm every thursday night on cedar crest. On Saturdays we have meets at 8 pm at the Promenade, behind the Rave Movie Theater in that empty parking lot. If intersted, please let me know- Kristi

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back