The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

She's almost done

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liquidnote

15+ Year Contributor
May 9, 2004
Yardley, Pennsylvania
Been a while but the car is almost done. took a while but well worth it got it painted and new head lights and carbon fiber hood,

Engine:
JNZ built motor
-Eagle rods
-Ross pistons 9.1 .020 over
-ARP hardware
-Balance Shaft Removal kit
-SS Studs

-Head work. Port/Polish
-Supertech +1 mm Exhaust valves
-Supertech +1 mm Oversize Intake valves
-Arp head studs
-Ported MHI Evo3 16g turbo
-Aem True Boost controller

Intake:
-K&N air filter
-Fron Mount Intercooler
-JMF aluminum intake pipes
-Dejon tool intake pipe
-1g TB
-Emission components removed
-Tial 50mm BOV
-JMF Race Intake Manifold

Exhaust:
-Ported 2g exhaust manifold
-Hybrid Connections o2 housing
-Apex-i n1 cat-back
-Apex-i n1 down pipe
-JMF Heatshield

Electronics:
-92 eprom ecu + Dsmlink
-AEM Wide Band Gauge
-AEM True Boost Gauge
-MAFT

Fuel System:
-Walbro 255hp fuel pump
-550cc FIC injectors
-Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator
-SS 6-an Fuel Line (From pump to fuel rail)
-Earls Fuel Filter

Suspension:
-K Sports Full Thread Suspension
-Prothane motor mounts
-Front and Rear Strut Bars

Transmission:
-Act 2600 pressure plate with street disc clutch
-XACT Streetlite Flywheel
-Shifting lines and plate metal bushings
-SS Clutch Line

Misc:
-JMF Delux Oil Catchcan
-JMF Delux Coolant Overflow
-JMF Small Battery Kit

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Looks good. I really like the FMIC piping, never seen it that bronze/copper color before...very original!

Thanks its powder coated copper i need to finish everything in the thats polished and turn it copper

Hey Tom! im closing the shop and becoming a photagrapher no thanks to you!:D

Looks great Martin, now you need to slap on a REAL turbo :D

Can't wait to get mine back to looking good, with your skills of course ;) (a built motor would be nice too) Gotta find me and the lady a place to live first.

Looks great Martin, now you need to slap on a REAL turbo :D

Can't wait to get mine back to looking good, with your skills of course ;) (a built motor would be nice too) Gotta find me and the lady a place to live first.

Thanks Corey ...man i dont know yet about a bigger turbo i love how the evo 16g spoolsup so quick:rocks: Soon as your ready you know my number:thumb:

N1te I paid 2000 all together for body work and paint.

Hey Tom! im closing the shop and becoming a photagrapher no thanks to you!:D

LOL As soon as I saw the photos I knew you were being a camera whore already. How do you like your D40x? Buy any new lenses yet? I know I'm looking into a couple new ones ROFL

She looks great man! Did you get DSMLink dialed in yet? If not, I'll be seeing you in a week or two anyway :sneaky:

So... the more important question is, MEET AT MARTINS!?!?!?!?!

LOL As soon as I saw the photos I knew you were being a camera whore already. How do you like your D40x? Buy any new lenses yet? I know I'm looking into a couple new ones ROFL

She looks great man! Did you get DSMLink dialed in yet? If not, I'll be seeing you in a week or two anyway :sneaky:

So... the more important question is, MEET AT MARTINS!?!?!?!?!

LOL the D40x is incredible! i only have the lens it came with and a 55mm zoom one that takes amazing close ups!

Not dialed in yet man waiting on you to stop by so we can take her out and dial it in!

LOL we can have a meet here anytime. You know theres more then enough room! bring your paint ball gear too:D

Very nice!!! Its great to see another clean DSM in the Trenton area. Although I have never actually seen it around. Where abouts are you? I live around the Trenton Catholic Academy.

Yea im sorry i need to change that i moved across the bridge now. Im actually in yardley pa.:)

Did you smoke the headlights at all? I also noticed your corner lenses are blacked out, did you do this yourself with a set of the typical clear corners?

Also where did you get the hoodpins?

Close to me tho LOL)))) we deff need to meet up ,when will be done working with our cars :D

Any time just let me know!:rocks:

Did you smoke the headlights at all? I also noticed your corner lenses are blacked out, did you do this yourself with a set of the typical clear corners?

Also where did you get the hoodpins?

The head lights and corners i bought off ebay. eBay Motors: HID 92 93 94 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE JDM HEAD LIGHTS +CORNER (item 160195049819 end time Jan-06-08 12:07:43 PST)

Th hood pins i got from JNZ Tuning.

Nice and it only took you how long?

I bought this car 4 years ago and last year decided it was time to do something with it.
I would say i got it all together in like 1 months woth of work. But it started at the end of july of last year then going back and forth from jnz and to the paint shop.:rocks:

Any time just let me know!:rocks:

The head lights and corners i bought off ebay. eBay Motors: HID 92 93 94 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE JDM HEAD LIGHTS +CORNER (item 160195049819 end time Jan-06-08 12:07:43 PST)

Th hood pins i got from JNZ Tuning.

I bought this car 4 years ago and last year decided it was time to do something with it.
I would say i got it all together in like 1 months woth of work. But it started at the end of july of last year then going back and forth from jnz and to the paint shop.:rocks:

does the Jnz did a good work on your engine??? ### my car is over there,and im getting my motor built(stock internals)

i think i have seen you around before.. im looking for a shop or someone to tune mine thats familiar with dsmlink when im done. any suggestion?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back