The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Anybody planning on going to Island Dragway this weekend?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

90blacktsiawd

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 8, 2004
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Me and a few of my buddies with dsm's will be out the on sunday. Last day of the season before they close. Come out and have some fun if yoru gonna be around. Let me know if anybody plans on showing up.

Little late but.... We're all getting ready for the open of next season. Our 2G and our 2.5RS will be there. Keep an eye out we'll have meet ups at our shop and all head over from there since we're closed on friday night just for the track :)

Contact us we'll set something up. :dsm: I cant wait!!!!!

www.area1320.com

Ya i'll say your alittle late. I'll be going this comming up season as well. Not till the 2nd or 3rd open weekend though. It sucked only getting 3 runs in the whole day. Stupid supra blowing up and leaving oil all over the track :mad: .

ive been a tech inspector at island for the past 2 years. im not gonna be working there this year, but ill tell you from experience that opening day is packed, you'll get 2 runs in if you're lucky. and if someone oils down the track or something happens its at least an hour wait, and the entire night is only 4 hours long. not worth it to go opening day in my opinion

Speaking of a supra..haha. We're you there 2 years ago when that black one hit the wall at about 1/2 track. Or when that Brat Brat car flipped at the end and then was on fire in the woods last year!!

No i didn't see it 2 years ago. I did however see another black supra the 2nd to last weekend run a 10.5. That was pretty impressive. And it was all 3rd and fourth for him. 1st and 2nd he was getting smoked. He hit third and that all changed. And then the one the last weekend that blew up. This guy had alot of money into this thing. Have you ever seen a straight 4" exhaust coming straight off the turbo?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back