The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Good alignment shop in the area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No_Skillz

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 8, 2004
Freehold/Morris, New_Jersey
Anyone know of any good alignment shops in the Freehold or East Brunswick area? A place where I can go and say "set all specs to oem, fix the camber as much as you can, zero out the toe on all wheels" and they wont look at me like WTF .

Or if I say "I have ingalls camber kit" they don't look at me like :confused: .

Well I've seen your car first hand Mike and with it being nearly as low as mine I can honestly say that you're gonna have a bit of a hard time finding any place that'll be able to get it on the rack. I know that STS, Goodyear and Firestone wouldn't touch my car. However, I found a shop that not only can get my car on the rack (actually they have a "pit" type alignment station), but also do a good job. Check out Precision Automotive in South Brunswick, NJ. They do a good job and charge a fair price (I think its 80-100 dollars. I forget...)

I've fixed my suspension problems a long time ago. I'm now riding on tokico illuminas and GC coilovers with only a modest 1" drop.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back