The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

NYC (5 boroughs?)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iryoku

15+ Year Contributor
May 31, 2005
Brooklyn, New_York
Any meetings in t he 5 boroughs? Prefferably brooklyn? I usually go to LI but I would like to go somewhere more local as well. Please post or email me any information, thanks!

p.s. my email is [email protected]

Can you give more information? hehe

Where at exactly? Directions?

Maybe I can talk to you on AIM/AOL so you can give me info? :D

Thanks in advance!

Hey im in Qnz but I'm "D" to go with u guyz to BX.
:thumb:

ya me 2 i'm from astoria.. i'm down for a meet, if nething we could always meet up at the strip in astoria park.. nice water front view too LOL

friday im doin a little somethin...yall welcomed to come out...

im workin on my new ride already..LOL

I'm up to dat astoria park, jus let me know when u wana do it?
:thumb:

i'm good 4 saturday @ astoria park.. if ne one wants to come let me know and we'll set up a time

i'm thinkim around maybe 530-6 we could meet up either on the strip or in the astoria park parking lot off of 21 street

sup guys im new to the forum and DSM's im in need of someones expertise on the whole car i was a honda guy for 8 years. and now its like im blind.. i dont even know if my car runs right if someone who is familiar with dsm can give me a hand and want to meet up id greatly appreciate it...im in woodside queens and have a 98 awd tsi that i bought about 1 month ago..if someone can help me out hit me up [email protected] thanx :thumb:

you guys wanna get up sometime this week?

ant i added you to my list as well.....

my sn is estrogengenocide

i have a 95 GSX, relatively the same, just got it too... im learning more and more little by little each day.... be glad to help... -=0)

ya defintly we should meet up.. we can help out TrboANTsi and help him check his car out...

Hey im learing too so if u guyz want me to go and help a lil jus give me a hit at my email its above. I'm alwayz willing to hook up with fellow DSMers. Just name a day and time I'm there. :thumb:

well i work weekends but i am off friday so if anyone has time pick a place ..i do know where teh astoria strip is im pretty close.. but uhh im not to familiar with bronx when i had my honda it was too low to go to any other buroughs LOL.sat night im free after 7 then sunday im free after 6

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back