The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Anyone up for making a routine sunday meet to watch Football?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spoolio

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 3, 2003
Port Charlotte, Florida
well last season i was at this place in south jerz, every sunday, cause my gf lived there, but i threw that bi*** to the curb, so now i need a new regular place to go and watch my sunday football, idk how many of u guys are into football but im a huge Giants fan, and i cant bare to miss 1 game, even if its preseason. would be cool to have a routine dsm meetup and go get some beers and wings and watch some NFL. so anyone got any suggestions?

hey hey hey , lets not get started on 1g vs 2g again..

Im down, only we would be at each others throats im a Jets fan LOL!

haha, its aite, we're both there for the same reason bro.

ah who cares, ill be there in my giants jerz

Screw you and ur jets, how about they get thier own staduim first then ill start to respect them as an actual nfl team, stop mooching off the Giants property.

Don't worry Spoolio, I'm a Giants fan, and I'll be there in my Tiki Jersey.

god damn right, ill be rockin the Strahan (92), let these jet fans try talkin ish, we'll take em out back and give em a whippin like a giants fan ushally does.

That's why the Jets kicked the shit out of the Giants in a SCRIMMAGE. The whole Giants team should wear bags over their heads after that embarrassment.

haha ok buddy, still doesnt make me like the jets, plus maybe the jets did beat the giants, and the giants have whooped the jets plenty of times, and when u talk bad about the giants you talk bad to me, dont let me catch you talkin shyt about the giants when ur around me. ive already had to kick some jets fan azz's in teco arena down in florida.

P.S did anyone hear of a 16 second 2G 7Bolt talk so much smack?

dont vent your anger on adam just cuz the giants suck, if it werent for the jets occupying giant stadium nobody would know what giants stadium is, LOL

Spoolio said:
P.S did anyone hear of a 16 second 2G 7Bolt talk so much smack?

did u ever hear of a guy that had like 3 awd dsms and the trannys kept blowing so he buys a fwd dsm and _________. ill let u fill in the blank :tease: :rolleyes:

and its faster then your awd?, hah :tease: 7Bolt

im down for a meet and watchin football... ill give it a go... all we need is a place

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back