The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

West PA DSM gathering - Norwin Hills Shopping Center Car Cruise

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coup D E'Tat

20+ Year Contributor
Dec 22, 2002
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
This Saturday (well, every Saturday, but I figured I would try to get everyone together for this Saturday.)

I know it's late notice, but I don't think it should be a big problem for most people. The cruise starts around 4 and goes on until maybe 8 or 9.

The Shopping Center is located off of Route 30 in Irwin. Here's the mapquest.

It's a pretty big turnout usually.

Hope to see you there,

Jesse

Also, leave your name if you plan on attending. I will not call anyone by their name on here ROFL

hey man i really wish i could go to this meet but as u can see from this information below,youll see why i cant make it

:notgood: Total Est. Time: 5 hours, 58 minutes Total Est. Distance: 354.97 miles :notgood:

my only issue is it involves me getting my ass on the turnpike. if i could find another (read: cheaper) route i'd be game, but i dont really know my way around that part of the city. i have to wait and see what im doing tomorrow.

my name is pat btw, and if you think you'd be interested in starting a pgh dsm club let me know.

Hey man, nice to see someone still trying to get the west pa dsm scene going... I've jumped state up to NY, seen very few DSMs and the ones I have seen have been a lil ricey. Tons and tons of hondas, all with park bench wings and altezzas... I feel lost.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back