The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Routine Dsm/any Car Meetup At Rockaway Townsquare August 31st!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spoolio

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 3, 2003
Port Charlotte, Florida
OK Me and a fellow dsm'er (blk 2gnt) have decided to start a routine meetup every weekend on sunday, we are starting it on august 31st at 8:00pm at in the rockaway townsquare mall, in rockaway township, we invite all car enthusiasts to come out and hang out at what most people like to call it these days "car show" im sure most of you have heard of the car meetup in Nanuet/SpringValley NY by the tacobell?, well this is what we are going to do but a better convience for the south and central jersey guys to come up and meet with thier fellow dsmers and other friends, this should be a good place to have this since it is right off of RT80, i have my friend blk 2gnt posting on other dsm forums about this , if you need more information just reply back with the question, so lets tryto start another list on who's gonna show up for this meet.

1. Bill - (Spoolio)

haha good luck buddy... hate to crash the party, but the security around there is rediculous, you will be kicked out before 5 people show up. If they see 2 cars parked next to each other they will investigate and ask you to move :(

thats actually pretty true, idk anyone think of a safer spot in rockaway?

iboostdoyou said:
haha good luck buddy... hate to crash the party, but the security around there is rediculous, you will be kicked out before 5 people show up. If they see 2 cars parked next to each other they will investigate and ask you to move :(

true that, myself and iboostdoyou got kicked out of there one night, LOL it was really late tho, like close to 12. i dont think 8pm will be a problem tho. we both live 10 minutes from it, along with 5 or 6 other of my friends with dsms that are always looking for places to have meets. so count us in.

no problem, ill talk to blk 2gnt and see what he wants to do about makin a new location

well there are places around the mall that we could meet at. The Best Buy and Toys R Us i think arent part of the mall itself and therefore security probably wouldnt be a problem. There are also a few places to eat late there just in case. ie. olive garden, sizzler etc.. any reason for august 31st? and not sooner?

figured it was a sunday and most conv. for most people, we can make it sooner i guess, i just hafta discuss it with blk2gnt, cause i think he has some people going at that date, ill see if he wants to change it to something sooner , just to get the first meet done and over with so we can start the weekly meet. when we get together for this first meet, we should discuss if we are going to change the time/date/locations, we'll see how things go, ill make sure i can ahold of him today.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back