The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Central Jersey meets???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

91whiteGSX

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 23, 2007
Toms River, New_Jersey
Hey whats up everyone well theres a couple of us dsmer's that are tired of getting stuck with the vw's and Honda's LOL looking for some dsmer's to just chill and shoot the shit If anyones down try set something up !!!

well I already knew that !!! LOL Me and my boy pete went out the other night to a meet on rt 37 and we had to park at the end of the lot like outcast's cause we didn't have a Honda or a slammed v dub..

I guess I wouldn't mind taking the rally car to a "meet". Don't want to drive too far on the gravel tires, but let me know when you guys will be out next.

Almost done with my girl... she should be back on the road in 2 weeks ... well deff set something up where ever you guys wanna meet up !!! try to make it like a sunday night or morning kinda thing or something what ever you guys wanna do ... im down !!!

Well, I might be out for a little. Having issues with my car and thinking it's a cracked head. That means I'll be searching for a new head and doing some swapping :(

Theres a couple dsm guys gonna meet up tonight if anyones down prob rt 37 some where if u wanna meet just hit up. 732-779 -5017.

Whats up guys I wanna get something going this sunday night the 15th somewhere on rt 37 in toms river the road to seaside hights if anyones down let me know well set up a time and place Maybe like biglots parking lot or the wawa

hey guys im in north jersey. we have meets up here almost daily. we have about 7 dsms in the core group if yall wanna meet up

Blizz well deff get a meet going out by you so its not so far for everyone lets come up with a day and place to get something going...!!! Yea im deff down for MOD and Englishtown Oct 19th Evo vs Sub cant wait for both Still just waiting on my tune from KP...!!!

Blizz well deff get a meet going out by you so its not so far for everyone lets come up with a day and place to get something going...!!! Yea im deff down for MOD and Englishtown Oct 19th Evo vs Sub cant wait for both Still just waiting on my tune from KP...!!!

I heard all good stuff about KP tuning!

MOD people are meeting up at at Walmart on the blackhorse pike to cruise to camden together...I say us few local DSM guys go there...meet up with other's..cruise to MOD together. This way we can park the DSM's together and obviously meet each other. Rather park with you guys then a bunch of 3g's haha

Link for the WalMart...the meet n cruise spot the morning of MOD. The cruise event is on facebook too.

https://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf...n,+NJ&ei=KcE1UuSkILSs4AOhk4DICw&ved=0CI4BELYD

Yea Karl is a good guy he knows his $hit He did my car when I frist got it running with my small 16g He went away on vaca but should be home this week hope I can get out to pa to get this 20g tune .. Cant wait !!!

Well took the car to pa lastnight for the tune didn't go so well she was not happy at all. She was good till about 6500 then the temp sensor and alternator voltage went nuts for some reason and the car was braking up so were gonna try new plugs and wires and it also could be im still on stock cams witch are not good with pump gas and if the car is still not happy up top time for meth inj so well see but atleast it does drive a lot better never ending !!!!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back