The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

boost only 10 psi

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

castro_performance

Probationary Member
Dec 31, 2013
I.E., California
whats up guys so i have a 92 tsi and before i did my dsmlink and speed density the car was boosting 20 on a boost controller,was running a 14b 560 injectors fuel pump exhaust and a chipped ECU but now im running

a big 16g,VRSF intercooler,tial BOV,same 560 injectors,same 340 fuel pump,evo valve springs,MLS head gasket,ARP studs,3 inch exhaust,megan o2 housing and v3 full dsmlink with SD.

my issue is before car was running link and SD i can boost all day at 20 and it will hold,now im running link with SD and a lil extra as u can read what i posted but the car will not boost pasted 10psi!!:mad:

i did a boost leak test and i have found nothing,i have the car running beautiful idles perfect and drives perfect!but now im trying to get her tuned and cant cause she will not pass 10psi really making pissed off damn car LOL!!

is there anything i mite have missed for the car not to be boosting after i put on the 16g and link,intercooler and so on..

to be honest the car started boosting only 10 psi after i put on the intercooler and SD set up!?and i have used two different boost controllers and still nothing even before i put the 16g on just with my 14b it would only boost 10 psi after i installed the SD and intercooler!

i have done a BLT i will do another but i cant find nothing..

also a buddy of mine was tuned on link and has 20g FIC 750 vrsf inrtercooler exhaust fuel pump boost controller stock 7 bolt..we went speed density the same time and same day and after installing all the stuff on his car his car will still boost 20/25 psi no problems and will only go to 10...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back