The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

This is how you drive a 04' STi.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BacknBlack92ESi

20+ Year Contributor
Feb 19, 2003
Kansas City, Missouri
I need to get my friend and his STi to do this. But I don't think he will even take it onto gravel ROFL

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

No Sir LOL :nono: i dont even like to drive my car on gravel ROFL

I'd love to go mudding in my WRX, I just can't find anywhere to do it.

Looks like loads of fun, I'd do it if I had one, Id just be kinda careful. What happened w/ the license plate up front, did it break off?

project_tsi said:
Looks like loads of fun, I'd do it if I had one, Id just be kinda careful. What happened w/ the license plate up front, did it break off?

according to the original thread on honda-tech(yes I lurk there) the owner took it off halfway through the photoshoot. And #### ya I would drive my sti like that if I had one, WTF else would you do with a car designed to do that? hang out in parking lots...that would be sweet!

Ooooh. I want a "BUTZ" intercooler. Haha. I always think that whenever I see one that says Blitz on it.

Dream On said:
Ooooh. I want a "BUTZ" intercooler. Haha. I always think that whenever I see one that says Blitz on it.
Dude, I never noticed that until reading your post. Great... now I'm going to read "BUTZ" all the time, now! LOL!

those are very nice pics.. looks very professional.. props to the photographer.. that looks like fun too.. but if im gonna spend $30k+ on a car.. dont think id want to ruin the paint with chips and what not.. thats just me though..

Gosh, but it must be swell to be Too Damned Rich.
I guess he didn't see the coverage of the WRC in Argentina, and the little troubles Subaru were having with the water crossings.

And god, the old Subarus are so much better-looking than the new shit. I didn't know they were competing with Mitsubishi in the World Vomit-Face Competition.

ha I give your friend or whomever that is driving that sti mad props, for driving it how it perceived by the comercials to be driven. With all that rally inspried shit talk subaru throws.

These cars are designed from the get-go for this type of abuse, but I can't say I'd do that if I had one.

(Thats what company trucks are for.)

i dont think an STi straight off of the lot would go well through that... the Potenza RE-070's wouldn't hook up very well on stuff like that... (i have 4 in my garage) <-- my bro said i could put them on my car and buy him new tires when he gets new wheels.... i would feel safer sliding one of those around more than my car, my brother was sliding his STi around Sioux Falls after we picked it up, pulls hard too, my car though, i seem to end up in the ditch if i slide around on the highway :mad: .... maybe my brother will let me steal his car while he is at work when i go to Fargo this weekend, i'll get action shots of it when i get done with it :thumb:

Nope. I wouldn't take it throught that deep of muck.. Sure looks like fun though. Thanks for the pics!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back