The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Stomp This BIOTCH!!!!! VID INSIDE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I feel so bad for laughing at that....but she sounds so funny.

ouh oooo ouch stop ooo ugh ooohh

How the #### did she fall? She was just stomping grapes then all of a sudden she's face first on the ground? I didn't see her lose her balance or anything. It looked really weird to me. Still funny as #### tho.

her foot gets caught on the purple Bin, god, I hate that fealing, getting the wind knocked out of you. I almost feal bad..............:rolleyes:

sad but funny.. at first it hought the noises she was making were fake.. but after not seeing her get up.. figured it was real..

and did u notice the reporters.. it seemedl ike they were trying so hard not to bust out laughing..

Originally posted by RedTurboEclipse
sad but funny.. at first it hought the noises she was making were fake.. but after not seeing her get up.. figured it was real..

and did u notice the reporters.. it seemedl ike they were trying so hard not to bust out laughing..

Yeah, it looked like they were about to crack up. That is why they went to break.:laugh:

HOLY CRAP :laugh: :laugh: i'm mean, i'm heartless, but the noises she made just added to it. and to top it off those reporters were trying so hard not to laugh. fox 5, thats atlanta for ya LOL.

:laugh: :laugh: o man if she wouldn't have made those sounds it wouldn't have been funny, but OMGosh thats halarious

Originally posted by HokieDSM
:cry: I love it! The music in the background keeps playing after she falls.... :laugh:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!111one

I think this is the one.

ROFLROFLROFL:cry:ROFLROFLROFLROFL

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0vFVnTMwt3w&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0vFVnTMwt3w&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I don't know what it is about the internaweb. Anyplace else on the planet, if it's some place you're tired of, or don't like going to, or is a place where people just don't like you, you don't go there anymore. But on the Wonderous World's Web, these odd little tinydicks think it's their job -no, their quest- to keep coming around to shit on the floor. Bizarre.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back