The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

and the ricer says?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsSsShTGSX

20+ Year Contributor
Oct 10, 2002
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
dont you guys love the funny things the honda boys say? i have this pr kid at my work who talks so much shit, the corners of lips are brown. he has a crx with a b16a swap. i believe that much, but let me go on. so he then tells me he has fuel injectors from a kawasaki ninja in his crx. i said,"really, well how many cc's are they." He's like i dont even know man, but you should get them for your eclipse. they made my shit fast. i chuckled at him. To make this short and sweet ill give you a few more of his lines.

" you think a rwd crx would be ill" this one i straight up said no, thats ###
"your car has awd as an option right" yea dude my shit is awd.
"i think id kick your ass, but if you got a clutch id be done" uhh huh
"you know you can drop an evo motor in your car" i said it is the same engine (4g63), just has the timing belt on the other side etc. and no i cant drop it in.
he even stooped as low as to give me the double clutching line.:laugh:
he also tells my one boy that at his other job he works on lambo's. my friend is a mechanic and goes oh word? well, how do u change the oil on them? he replys with its very complicated man, i cant explain it. LOL i could go on and on with the kids bullshit. you know how some people you dont like to talk about cars with, because they frustrate you and you just want to tell them to shut the f up. yea that would be this kid.
anyway the point of this thread is i want to hear some famous rice boy lines you have heard. :thumb:

well we cruise here on thursday night, tonight in fact, and this one kid with a honda civic said i should put headers on my car (98 gs-t) i laughed at him and said dude my car doesnt have headers, and some guy in the background yelled OWNED. we laughed ou asses off at him and he tried playing it off and then left all red faced. well since then i havent seen him out there, it's been bout a month.

Oh boy let's see.....

"I didn't know you were gonna go yet"-
Kid who pulled on me in his 3g and got walked

"I would have had you if you didn't use your nitrous"-
Mustang owner's first time hearing a Blow off valve :rolleyes:

"If you put a T25 on there, you would be alot faster"
Some kid trying to seem like he knew something about dsm's

"My friend has one the rear wheel drive one too."
Sadly misguided child who thought GSX was Rear wheel.

"We stole a turbo off of a semi and put in on my friend's turbo vw, it spun tires so bad that we couldn't move, we had to put bricks in the side of the hood."
Kid i went to school with who is a compulsive liar, obviously doesn't know about turbo lag, and is just, just stupid.

"I got an intake, so I can know I can beat you." Kid in a Civic, with STOCK pipe and a can,and an Injen CAI. Talking about racing my 94 Supra TT.. I gave him his race, and OWNED him.

Actually, my favorite was some kid I had beaten a week prior coming home from work. I raced him in my wife's 02 Beetle 2.0. non-turbo, 119 HP, 5-speed, BONE STOCK! This kid has an early 90's Civic hatch, stock engine with intake and exhaust, and of course, PLUG WIRES!! He actually siad PLUG WIRES when I asked him about his mods..LOL!! Anyways, my car club was hanging by the river, and another club was about 20 lenghts in front of us, and were yelling things at us. Finally a bunch of them come over and start talking trash. Keep in mind, three are 5 of us there. My 94 Supra, Chris with his 91 TSI AWD(NICELY modded), a guy from work with his 300ZX TT, also modded, his firend with a NICE 11.9 sec Z-28(I think it's a '96), and a good friend with his turbo'd Sunfire GT(the slowest car in the group). The kid with the Civic proceeds to come over and start talking MAJOR trash about the Camaro. I didnt recognize him right away, then I tell him to show us his ride. He points out the Civic. I start busting a gut!! HE gets all defensive and getsi my face. I ask him if he raced a grey Beelte, about a week before, and he tells me he did. He tries to say he won, but I told him i saw the race(didnt say how), and watched him lose. He says, oh, that one, it was a modded Turbo S!! I look at him, laugh, and said,"It had Deedle o the plates, right?", He said yeah. I told him "dude, that car is NOT a Turbo ANYTHING! It's my WIFE's STOCK 2.0, NON-TURBO!! I was driving, and you LOST to a car that does 0-60 if you're lucky!!!" He didnt say much after that.

LOL, we have a couple..

One kid told me he could take a modded GSX with his dads STOCK 00 corvette(slow version). He also said he could take a GSX in his truck (old silverado)

One kid argued with me that there is no such thing as a 5 cylinder (audi) and my friend HAS one!

Kids at my school are dumb as a sack of crap...wait, no the sack is smarter :p

and my favorite "My V8 truck could beat any 4 banger you throw its way":laugh: ...i can't wait till ig et AWD

wish we had those kind of people around here. my other group of friends that are car guys all have muscle cars and basically no what they're talking about. no hondas here

Originally posted by ECLIPSE4x4
what have we said about posting about rice????

You know better.
Ed, I wouldn't consider this against the rules, but I won't undermine you and unlock it. Your call, bro.

>.< I dont know why you even bother... Let them say what they want... It's all about what actually happens. Its like my friends with their S2000s and since they are stock and I have mine modded so I can take them they say, "dude I can own you after a couple more mods." "Sure, I look forward to seeing that but you know by then I am modding my car even more." "hahaha true, damn you man atleast I will be able to handle better than you." "yeah true noone said you couldn't but in the end you still own a Honda, but atleast you have reliability." then it normally ends there. But most ones who bought a S2000 found that modding their cars were expensive and they could do more with other cars so they have bought 350z and WRXs. Remember some hondas can be fast ;) its all about the tuner.

and BTW you can put an Evo engine in your car. Evo I - III actually are the best fit engines for the 95-99s but then the other ones wont fit. They are a better fit than the Galant VR-4 4G63 in the 2gs.

ive been told my car runs a 13 flat without any mods AT ALL from a civic guy.

running my car without warming up keeps the engine cool and is good for the turbo :rolleyes: .

i listen to my one buddy everyday go on and on about how he wants a h22/gsr/si-r swap from such and such a car into his civic....his mom wont even let him put a muffler on the car let alone any real performance modifications. oh well:shhh: .

Originally posted by Isotta91
ive been told my car runs a 13 flat without any mods AT ALL from a civic guy.

running my car without warming up keeps the engine cool and is good for the turbo :rolleyes: .

i listen to my one buddy everyday go on and on about how he wants a h22/gsr/si-r swap from such and such a car into his civic....his mom wont even let him put a muffler on the car let alone any real performance modifications. oh well:shhh: .
si-r = si, no?

i meant the evo8 sorry. i knew about the evo 1-3. but i just think its so stupid when people bullshit to be cool and it makes sound so dumb. for example this other guy i work with is a honda nut as well. he has a hatch with a gsr block/si head and a bunch of other stuff done. but this guy knows his shit. i have respect for him because he doesnt bs. well the one day those two were talking and after the bs'er(jose) left, and i said to kenny (the one who knows his shit) what did did u think of his stories. he pretty much said that kid shouldnt be anywhere near a car. hahaha. i over heard him talking about how the cops were chasing him in his crx 2 years ago and he got clocked at 205. he must have dropped one of his lambo engines from his other job in it. :laugh:. that pos would start falling apart if it could hit 130. hahahaaha.

on another note i walked past his car the other nite and noticed it had a stock exhaust and altezzas. i asked about his si engine and he said its on the way this week. LOL. hes a real nice guy to work with, but he just bs's way too much. i just want to beat the pants off of him so he shuts up. but i think if i do, then he wont shut up about the endless possibilities of people that could beat me or i could beat and i would get even more fed up.

more stories guys...

"Eclipess' only have 2.0 liters, dang they must be slow because mustangs have 5.0" :rolleyes:

"Talon/Laser, thats not an Eclipse. EAGLE Talon, not Mitsubishi Talon dumba$$" :rolleyes: yes someone has told me that!

:looking at a pic of a DSM with its headlight out(to get more air flow):

"Dude your missing a headlight" that one was meOMG

I just get sick of everyone and thier dog talk about LS-VTEC!!!! Every honda head down here is in love with that whole concept. And dont get me wrong, if you can actually perform the swap you have got a decent engine....but that is where the problem lies, so much talk about it and no action, that is where it dies.

this kid i worked with at pepboys for like a week helping us to close up the store said this "dude my friend gotta supra with a TRI-TURBO set up, it boosts fast as hell" i just rolled my eyes

then he said he has an eclipse GS-T and a GS with nitrous running 11's

when i asked him why he kept getting rides from his mom to work everyday he said they both had blown timing belts.....he also said he had a saleen stang with nitrous running 10's on street tires

he also tried telling me he was "da shit at stereo installation"

he also said he's put ZERO guage amp wire to power his rockford 3000 watt 2 channel amp with two rockford punch 15's???
he also said he was in the US airforce and flew jets for 3 years...even though he's only 19 he must be THAT good
then he went on saying how my GTA trans-am was not aerodynamic at all.....??? this is where i drew the line and got fed up and just called his BS
basically when i got done giving him a reality check i told him to STFU because no one in the store liked him. just one of those average kids who thinks he knows anything about everything....like telling me the Tunedport 350 i had in my car was a bigblock 383 that was DE-BORED and DE-STROKED........:barf: i wish i knew what posseses guys like him to even comment about anything

taken from another forum yesterday while i was trying to defend our dsm's

In Reply To #25
a 300 twin turbo has these specs Stock:
Performance
0-60 mph: 5.5 sec
0-100 mph: 13.9 sec
Quarter Mile: 14.1 sec @ 101 mph
Skidpad: .91g
Top Speed: 155 mph
Braking, 60-0 mph: 129 ft
Slalom Speed: 63.4 mph

and your eagle (a rebadged mitsu eclipse as you know, w/ awd, which you probably don't have)
Performance
0-60 mph: 6.5 sec
0-100 mph: 17.0 sec
Quarter Mile: 15.1 sec @ 93 mph
Skidpad: .84g
Top Speed: 130 mph
Braking, 60-0 mph: 131 ft
Slalom Speed: 63.1 mph

Seems like that ####ing slow 300zx is just a bit faster than an eagle talon is, hell, the new R32 is faster than a talon, and its a Golf!

and this was after i flamed him for being a retard:

wow, a little touchy about your wheels, aren't you? I'd have sand in my vagina too if I drove any of those cars. If you'd sprung for a Supra, your mods would have had a higher starting point. Basically, a car that starts with a 4.9 blast to 60, if you'd added the same $$ in mods, your car would be a whole lot faster. And command a whole lot more respect. I don't have problem with modding out and tuning cars, because then they go faster. I wish I had more money to get a better ride and tune (not rice) it.

As for settling it on the track, I'd do that, but only in same machinery, you know. Like karting! Two identical karts racing is a test of driver skill, which is what really matters. Besides, a quarter mile off the lights is only a matter of shifting, but taking karts through a road course is what F1 drivers do during the off-season.

i just told him hes and idiot and why would i want a supra when i could use the $20,000 extra i DIDNT spend and use it for mods
:rolleyes: kids!

I said: I would like to put a big turbo on my car like a 50 trim.

My friend said: O yea and then the axles on your car would snap from all the low end torque :p

Also to add to the post above. i worked with that kid also and worked with him longer then 1G/TS-ituner. the kid also said his dads corvette had a block cooler. he said he ran from the cops once doin 120 and then parked it in the garage and the cop followed him there. cops asked him if he saw a corvette come this way and said that his dad has one but the motor is cool and hasnt been running. the BS flag was raised on that one.

he also has a c5 corvette that has twin turbo's but isnt on the street becuz it doesnt have cats and isnt inspected.:rolleyes:

he said his GS that he turbo'd ad lambo doors, $10k paint job, the loudest system in NJ and would make girls just want him. and every thing in the engine bay was chromed out.

i just wish people like this dont ever breed.

I was talking to a guy with a camaro(which has some sack) and a kid with a 300z(NA) and I told him I had a Tsi AWD and the camaro guy was like "oh yeah i got one'uh them."
so im like "really whats done to it?"
and hes like "i dunno my boy hooked it all up." so im like "what kind of turbo?" and he goes "Ah a 3G or somethin."

Not rice, just stupidity.

I used to argue with people like this all the time, but its just not worth it. Alot of them actually think they now what they are talking about and have convinced themselves that they are right. when they have done this there is no changing them. If they talk a bunch of shit aboput hiw fast there car is I will call them out and ask for a race. If they make an excuse then I will keep calling them on it, but othen than that I try my best to let it go.

My only storie is a kid up north in Flagstaff (7000 ft) had the fatsest car is his little club. His buddies wanted me to race him to see if i could keep up. This is in my FWD car with just exhaust, BC @ 18#, and a clutch. This car was supposedly a 12 sec hatch. When we ran I got him out of the hole by about a car and we just sat dead even the whole way. I will admit it was kinda fast cause I didnt pull away, but I only had 900 total in my car he had about 4500 in his. Oh well. I guess later on he has told a few poeple that he won. I guess I will just have to go back with my AWD and show him again that DSM's own Honduh's.

Michael
:laser: :talon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back