The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

19" Rims

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trig21turbo

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 7, 2003
Marietta, Georgia
Anyone have 19" rims? do you have any problems or can you send me a pic. Also is there any space between the wheel well and the tire

Thats probably one of if not the best looking DSM I've ever seen in person or on Tuners, gj with that super95awd

14935DCAM0200.JPG
14935DCAM0041.JPG
14935DCAM0061.JPG
14935DCAM0040.JPG

thast my gf's car. 19x7 adr gt-sport. with nitto nt 555 225/35/19 tires lowered with eibach sportlines/tokico hp shocks. she drives that car everyday and since she's only 4 foot 10" tall she doesnt see any potholes so she hits every pothole in sight and and teh rims dont have one dent. everyone said they wouldnt fit and i'd have to roll the fenders but they fit fine.

Here's mine next to some GSX wheels. I love them, while others tell me I'm dumb. Who cares, if you love your car, that's all that matters. There are more pics in my Gallery. I'd get them again if I had the chance.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Originally posted by DCsGST
Here's mine next to some GSX wheels. I love them, while others tell me I'm dumb. Who cares, if you love your car, that's all that matters. There are more pics in my Gallery. I'd get them again if I had the chance.

I never get tired of that picture DCsGST looks like he's ready to devour your car :)

Originally posted by super95awd
I have 19's. There's plenty of room on my car. My wheels have a 40mm offset and I'm running 225's.

Man that car is hot.....!!!!

Will 40 series tires fit on 19's? or is the highest you can go 35? Anything in the 30's seems too thin to me, how do you not bend or damage your rims on so little rubber?

Originally posted by DCsGST

I know cash may be an issue...but Dud run some HUGE ass brakes under those and they will look SO hot...just my .02 cents...

Originally posted by CycloneAWD
I know cash may be an issue...but Dud run some HUGE ass brakes under those and they will look SO hot...just my .02 cents...

I agree :thumb: Who needs money?

Might I note the angle of that pic (I took the pic) was to enhance DCs rim size APPEARANCE the cars aren't linned up at all and the lense was pointed at his rimm more then mine offset...

Oh im just bitchinn I still have wheel gap but I love my rims too.

Originally posted by CycloneAWD

I know, I know.... I need a LSD, then a brake kit is next on the list. Gotta luv the rust rotors after a fresh wash :rolleyes:

Well while we're posting our 19s I may as well get in the mix....

762Stuff_081.jpg

Tom

wow when i first read the thread title i was like no way 19"s would look terrbile...

boy how worng i was.

So when you all stepped up to the 19's did you notice a large difference in acceleration (being slower)??
I'm just curious because I put 19's on my mustang and it really slowed it down a lot from when the stock 17 in rims were on. I'm looking at putting the 19 x 7.5 ADR GT's on my spyder in the next few weeks, but I'm having a real hard time deciding if I should go with 18's or 19's ? Any suggestions, comments from those of you with 19's already?

I didn't really notice a difference. I did notice a LOT of road noise from the stockers went away though. After a few mods the car felt so much stronger that I never thought about the extra weight from the 19's. Must not be that bad, I can still light them up in 2nd without even trying.... so I guess traction is worse than say 17's or 18's.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back