The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Im back guys...and the talon spyder is finished

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97GS-TSpyder

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 13, 2002
yokota AB Japan, Asia
well its been 6 weeks guys
Basic is the easiest thing i did in my life, i graduated today and got 0 demerits in parade. I passed my redlines, blueropes, and all other inspections with 0 demerits. its ssoooooo easy.
about the dsm. Thanks to my mom and dad working really really hard on my car i now have a full 96 bodystyle talon, couldnt get parts to get the 97!!! i got the backseat done, boot everything. they will be posting pictures when they get home from seeing me. Im at the base library doing this cause they went to go get some food and i wasn't really hungry. anyways, i won two car shows. 1st place in street(show and shine at the beach) in one and first in mitsubishi(rockingham). I was soooo happy i was jumping around the dorm. anyways i just wanted to say im back guys. i go to sheppard on monday and start school on friday. Im aerospace propulsion turbo prop mechanic. 11 weeks.....and in 28 days i got my baby back!!!!
I also got a set of the new VOLKS that just came out.....i dont have all the specs of them.....they were like 3100 w/o tires. my mom found them and and she got them. It killed my bank account but it was worth it. There wont be any pictures for another 3 or 4 days but you will get pics on the finallized Talon Spyder!!!! anyways i dont have much time....everyone write back so i can say whats UP!!!!!

Apparently your typing skills are on the upswing. Nice to see you again, Grant, but we need pics. :)

i know....ive been living looking at a photoalbum for pics man.......i told you it was the keyboard lando

yeah yeah I am working on it....im looking for a cell phone.....anyone know if you can get to tuners off of cell phone internet? via att or sprint?

Well Grant, let me be the first Airman on tuners to welcome you to the"club".
Congrats!
who was your MTI?
Please don't wash out of Tech School...if you do, you'll end up in Logistics (my job...wooohooo!) or SFS....you DON'T wanna be a cop do you?

Sheppard AFB....wichita falls is aight....if you get a chance, look up a MTL by the name of Staff Seargent Micheal McDown....good friend of mine...tell Phil sent 'cha & you should be good to go!
One!
:thumb:
phil

i had 4 through BMT

sra sanchez
SSgnt dillon
SSgnt Wilson
SSgnt Wherta

and what phone services work out there...does sprint and at&t work?

and can we wear the mauraders...ya know boots at tech school? i wanna get some

Glad you are enjoying yourself. This is the first post that I didnt have to think too hard on what you wrote :thumb: Looking forward to pics. Come on mom and dad, get the pics loaded.

Originally posted by 97GS-TSpyder
Im aerospace propulsion turbo prop mechanic.
Good work, and a job that'll transfer after the service.

Take it easy with the car, you're out of practice. Don't wrap a tree your first week back in it.

dont #### up or you be a cop or come to the motorpool with the rest of us rejects.

ok i got a sprint phone pulling internet on a laptop so im in business. They are sending me pics via AOL mail and i will upload them prolly sat or sunday....prolly sunday cause i got 1800 to 0200 dorm guard BS.....by the way anyone at sheppard.........there is a lot of ricec here!!!

i gotta wait for them....my mom and dad are taking pictures...and i got the volk GT-Us by the way....gunmetal and a polished lip

Originally posted by wastefuldreamer
pics?

Waiting on his mom and dad to upload them. Come on Grants folks!

Wo sind denn die Bilder???

ehm,were are the pics,i wanna see em,(remember the 7 Hour time difference?)i dont want to wait past midnight to see em..but i guess ill probably will:)

this is the best right now....ill be getting more later but for now this is what i have......sorry about the long time......and i get my car on the 20th with my VOLKS on it woooo hoooo now i just gotta get a way to get my stock rims taht are now gunmetal and not red anynore here for winter...

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 617
do u have any idea what time it is over here!?its now 1:30am and all i get is a lousy shot not showing the actual conversion pics!

I could be doing something better with my time...like sleeping!

Good night y'all

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back