The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

10 Seconds On Straight Pump Gas

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

super95awd

20+ Year Contributor
Oct 11, 2002
Morgantown, West_Virginia
That's right, just today I made a 10.85 at 128mph pass on straight 93 octane. Turbo is a FP3052. Here's the link to the time slip and link to the video will be coming shortly. I actually bogged the launch and still pulled a 1.66. The 5500 stutterbox couldn't overcome the traction of the heated d/r's. The next run we upped it but sheared a rear axle clean in half. It definitely would have gone 10.50's that run, it came out of the hole real hard.

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/66/1085timeslip0xf.jpg

And here's the link to the vid, it's a little bit big....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KcOKDL_zOs

Congrats man thats bad ass. What kind of timing and afr's are you running.

Congrats, all that hard work finally paid off, huh?

amazing...wish it wouldnt have broke to see what it could have done!

there is no doubt it would have been alot faster on the last run had he not broke the axle...man what a sight to see...congrats andrew

o yea you like my camera work..LOL:talon:

What is that movie file? I can't play it and I would really like to see this video. You list a wet nitrous shot in your profile, was that run using nitrous?

Great job man! Glad to see someone around Motown putting it down!

I'll get some logs and stuff for you guys. Yes, no nitrous, 28psi, 20-21 degrees of advance, and 11.5:1 AFR's. Ya, it was running a little bit rich, but we were giving it that extra safety margin. Once I get a cage I'm gonna go back and hit a 10.40 :rocks:. Thanks for all the comments guys!!

O and btw, I'll try to get the video fixed.

No alky. Airflow is showing that because of the MAFT messing stuff up. I have it set baseline for my injectors, so it skews everything. Thanks for the compliments guys, the video should be up now.

I knew all that detailin would make it more aerodynamic.... haha, theres still a 9 waitin for it man on pump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back