The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Compressor map and wheel specs for T25?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turboster

Probationary Member
Dec 22, 2005
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Hey Guys,

Simple question!

I've searched (and searched) but could not find anywhere on this site a link to a compressor map for the stock 2nd gen T25.
Found a few maps for the bigger stuff, but not one for the T25.

Also - there seems to be no 'standard spec' anywhere for the compressor wheel?
I'm specifically interested in the trim, and wheel diameter.

Hopefully someone can help me. With all due respect, I'm not interested in a 'dont bother with it, just get a bigger one' answer - I simply want to establish the baseline before looking into the next phase. It's just the way i do things :thumb:

Thanks,
Dave

Profile updated as per the sticky...

Been doing some internet research (again - im surprised how something that must be so obvious isn't easilly found) and have located one - and only one - reference that it is a 55 trim. No diameter however.
I'd prefer it if someone could verify it - unless of course no-one knows and just swaps out because that's what the last person did ROFL

cheers,

I'd actually already found both those pages - and as the diameter's page didn't specify the turbo model or anything, and as the site is related to a 'Z' i assumed that he was referring to the turbo's that were as standard on the engine range he's interested in...

I've found pages after pages on the net referring to 'T25' and searched until my eyes have started watering ROFL There is just so much un-verified data out there! As an example, note also from the 'maps' link, there are two 60-trim maps!

oh well - I'll wait to see if anyone can give me a 100% guaranteed, accurate, verified answer that they can swear by! Or I'll just have to go and disassemble mine, just to determine the trim. Even then, I'm without a verified map... :confused:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back