The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Any Dsms' In San Antonio ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hey whats up man I'm coming up from El Paso Texas and I have a 1997 gsx spyde 2.4 upgrade. let's go find some other Dsmr'Sand create something new over there. you dumb brother because I'll tell you what I'm down to create a brand new scene LOL down?

hey whats up man I'm coming up from El Paso Texas and I have a 1997 gsx spyde 2.4 upgrade. let's go find some other Dsmr'Sand create something new over there. you dumb brother because I'll tell you what I'm down to create a brand new scene LOL down?

I meant down not dumb! My bad

Yo Shiznit an robby! ( or any body else reading this) Im also in the san antonio area and have been in the dsm game for 13 years. I've been inactive on here for some time and been wanting to reconnect with the scene and make new car friends.

Hell yea! I’m trying to get mine ready enough to pass inspection on my days off so that I can actually run it and make some improvements. What part of San Antonio are you?

Cental SA. It always helps to know what inspection shops are lenient and really don't go the whole nine yards in checking your car during the inspection process. For example I know a few shops that will ask you to honk your horn and then they will check all your lights, that's it. What things do you need worked on to be ready?

Yea I use one shop in particular for my mustang. Everyone cries about my tint. Lol I just need to get my speedometer working and new headlights now. I think I’ve got the rest of it all fixed up enough. I need to put a new VSS in it to see if that’s the issue. I’m hoping it’s not the cluster. Nothing too crazy I don’t think.

Sounds good not too much stuff. To get my 1G going again is going to take alot of little things. Its been sitting for just over 2 years now after I had to take off many parts an donate them over to my old 2G gst so it could be sold. I'd be willing to help out with yours in any way u need or to just hang if u want.

Lol I understand that. Just a bunch of dumb stuff on social media anymore anyways. Not missing much at all

I wish but money is tight right now cause of back to school shopping and stuff

I hear that believe me. Well hey if you ever want to hang and go for a cruise I'd be down, or even help with any mechanical projects on the GST.

And that goes for anybody in this thread for San Antonio DSM owners. Lately I've just really been wanting to reconnect with the scene so anybody wanting to go to a car meet or whatever hmu!

Shit I can always use the help and I'm always willing to lend a hand. Right now my main concern is the paint its crap so going to try and sand n paint it myself.

Damn thats a busy project for sure especially if you're gonna sand by hand. Lmk if i can help around my work schedule i will. Have you ever looked into just doing a wrap job?

I always welcome a helping hand. I'm usually off on the weekends and get off at 5 during the week

Hey brother hows the GSX treating you?
Hey man what's up. And oh like hell LOL. I haven't updated in a while but I had been having so many issues and finally got them all figured out then bam idle issues after I replaced my plugs and wires. Thought it was my TPS then my IAC but found out it was actually my ecu that had a burned ground. So I swapped out ECUs and it's fine. But then my timing is off I'm actually gonna be off all next week if you wanna come check out and help. I got my tensioner tool in the mail yesterday so that's all I needed. Hopefully that's the problem and it fixes. But I think I have a boost leak somewhere. As when I floor it on the throttle it takes awhile to go . I'm at 1604 and 90 if anyway yall want to wrench. Mines a huge project going on LOL.

Hey man what's up. And oh like hell LOL. I haven't updated in a while but I had been having so many issues and finally got them all figured out then bam idle issues after I replaced my plugs and wires. Thought it was my TPS then my IAC but found out it was actually my ecu that had a burned ground. So I swapped out ECUs and it's fine. But then my timing is off I'm actually gonna be off all next week if you wanna come check out and help. I got my tensioner tool in the mail yesterday so that's all I needed. Hopefully that's the problem and it fixes. But I think I have a boost leak somewhere. As when I floor it on the throttle it takes awhile to go . I'm at 1604 and 90 if anyway yall want to wrench. Mines a huge project going on LOL.

Right on! Im not too far from were you stay. And hey if its not one thing its another. So you mean your mechanical timing is off, not the ignition timing?

Also, I have a basic little boost leak tester we can use if you dont already have one. We'd need a good size air compressor though.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back