The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

DTP Race Wars

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

legal 1/4 mile drag races at a private airstrip on August 26th in ROYAL CITY. The races will be from 12:00 to 6:00. $20 for racers and $5 for spectators, if u wanna be in the racing pit area it will be $20. There will be food and drinks also. The airstrip is located by ZEBS gas station next to highway 26. There were some races on July 8th and a lot of cars showed up hayabusa's, 10 second muscle cars, dsm's, some quick hondas and a lot of other cars. There will be competition for everyone form 10 second cars to 15 second cars. There is no timeslips or tree lights it's LEGAL STREETRACING the ambulance and fire department will be there. Some local shops are bringing their cars down like Maniac Motorsports, Kaizenspeed, and R.O.D.'s cars. you can check out some pictures from the last event at myspace.com/1gawd

holy crap, that is far.....I would if I was on my way out there for something else as well.......shit if I went to central it would be something to do.

Is Race Wars in September every year? Or is it a different month every year?

Nice necro on a almost 7 year old thread...... 5/17 is the next one. How many days is it going to take you to get here?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back