The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Clutches: Fidanza vs ACT

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berney97rs

Probationary Member
Nov 3, 2010
Windsor, Missouri
I'm about to upgrade my clutch and flywheel and have been doing a lot of reading on here and everyone either says ACT or Fidanza. One thing in mind though is that I have found the threads about the ACT failures. I went on to read however that it was mainly on the awd's and how in most cases it was most likely caused by missing bolt sleeves in the bell housing mounting procedure. The Fidanza kit also seems to be relatively cheaper than the ACT, not sure if that is due to quality or not??? I'm just looking for some opinions and any good information on the two.

Thanks,
Travis :thumb:

Personally I would combine Fidanza flywheel with ACT ClutCh and PP. I used to have Fidanza flywheel before the AWD swap and felt very nice. Then I got ACT flywheel which came out to be a little bent and had to grind and balance it.

I have a fidanza clutch in my car and is great. I have not had the first issue with it and never have on my other car that I also, have one in. I have not had an ACT clutch before and could not tell you anything about it but, the fidanza clutches that I have had, they have been excellent.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back