The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

boost controller install.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grescht

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 1, 2008
New Kent, Virginia
Sorry if this has been asked over and over and over again. Ive searched some but i'm kinda pressed for time and i need to drive the car. I've got a pic. just please tell me what number hooks to whichever number. or if i even need 3,4 and 5

Attachments

• boost.bmp
    16.8 KB · Views: 3,029
1= top port on controller
2= Bottom port on controller
3=left side of other peice
4= Top side of other peice
5= Right side of Other peice
6= actuator
7= boost source

i'm not that much of an idiot. I did read that post. I didn't see where it said anything about me needing that other peice that i put in my picture. Is that for the BCS? thats the only thing i can think of it going to.

You'll be needing this write-up, as you have the old-skool Turbosmart-style boost controller with the gated tee-fitting.

Do NOT tap the BOV line with that Tee fitting or the Boost Controller.

c'mon guys. My setup doesn't look like that. The arrow points to the other direction. look at my picture. i'll try running it without the t- fitting.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back