The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Ecu rebuild

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talonfury

Probationary Member
Jan 16, 2004
Auburn, Alabama
if anyone could give me some advice as the best place to ship my ecu off to get rebuilt that would be great. There is only minor damage and it is definately fixable. I just dont want to get ripped off by someone. Thanks

Also, if anyone knows anything about the tmo and eprom upgrades, any information would be really helpful. On the website, it says they are no longer doing ecu work. HELP. Thanks

If it is just leaking caps, any electronics repair shop should be able to do it. Just open it up and take it in and ask if they can repair it. They will probably have no idea what it is but they should be able to repair any obvious minor damage. However, they probably won't be able to performance test it afterward.

I had mine repaired, new eprom burned, and tested by dsmchips.com Charged me $90 for the chip and $30 to replace caps, repair acid damage, install socket and chip, and test in a car. Hope this helps.:talon:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back