The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Hose near tensioner...how to route?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4gfun

Supporting VIP
Dec 10, 2007
Ask Me, Virginia
There is a hose near the tensioner that seems to come too close to the intake cam gear or tensioner mount.

It looks like there are 2 ways to mount it. I checked my gvr4 and it doesn't have this hose so I just want to be sure that I have it routed right before I go too far.

How do I route the below hose? Is it pic 1, pic 2 or? Thank you. (The proximity to the cam gear is an illusion).

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I can't quite see on my screen whether or not the car has ac, but the ac line would be in the area, not in that exact place but there would be 2 of them back there.
Like you said, it definitely doesn't route thru the timing cover though.

I can't quite see on my screen whether or not the car has ac, but the ac line would be in the area, not in that exact place but there would be 2 of them back there.
Like you said, it definitely doesn't route thru the timing cover though.

I just looked at mine and the ac hose would have to be broken off of the compressor to stretch that high up.

I'll come back and let you know where on earth it is coming from....thanks!

Line to the PS pump...probably happened when I moved the line out of the way and forgot about it.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back