The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Will '94 and up 11mm arp studs fit on a 91 gsx?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsmalaska

Proven Member
Dec 18, 2013
Avondale, Arizona
So I received my car with an unopened box of ARP headstuds (still have the factory plastic wrap around the box) I planned on selling them because I didn't need them but I pulled my engine and I wanna use them now. But I opened the box and the studs aren't the same as which came out of the engine. On the box it says "94 and up 11mm hsk" will these work on my 91 6 bolt 4g63?

Sure. Just fill in the head bolt holes in the block with a welder, then drill and tap them for 11mm studs.

Actually the 92 1/2 blocks on up use 11mm studs, only the 90-92 1/2 6 bolts use the larger m12 studs.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back